Dragon Ball Legends is a popular fighting game for cell phones that was made by Bandai Namco.
Because Dragon Ball Legends lets you fight with other people and connect to social media, you may want to log out of the game every so often.
If you sign out correctly, no one else can use your account.
This guide will show you how to log out of the Dragon Ball Legends mobile app and disconnect it from your account.
We’ll cover the steps for both iPhone and Android. By the end, you’ll know how to securely log out of Dragon Ball Legends on any device.
Understanding Dragon Ball Legends Login
First, let’s briefly discuss how logging into Dragon Ball Legends works. When you launch the app for the first time, you can either:
– Log in with an existing Bandai Namco ID
– Create a new Bandai Namco ID for Dragon Ball Legends
This ID will be your primary Dragon Ball Legends account. It links you to your profile, your characters, and battles with other people. Your login will stay in place until you log out of the app.
Now, let us talk about how to log out of Dragon Ball Legends and disconnect your Bandai Namco ID.
Logging Out on Android
If you play Dragon Ball Legends on an Android device, follow these instructions to log out:
- Open Dragon Ball Legends and tap on the Main Menu button.
- Tap on “Other” in the bottom right.
- Tap on “Disconnect” to logout of your Bandai Namco ID.
- Confirm you want to log out on the pop-up message.
This will disconnect your Dragon Ball Legends account credentials and remove access through the app on that device. You will have to fully login again next time you open the game.
Logging out is useful when using public or shared devices. It also lets you unlink devices you no longer use to play Dragon Ball Legends.
Logging Out on iPhone
To log out of Dragon Ball Legends on an iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Launch Dragon Ball Legends and tap on the More tab.
- Tap on Settings and scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap Disconnect to log out of your Bandai Namco ID account.
- Confirm on the popup that you want to log out.
Your Dragon Ball Legends session will end when the process is done. When you open the app to play again, you will have to log in again.
Make sure you log out of your iOS device before you sell it or let someone else use it. This stops the app on that device from being able to access the account.
Logging Back In After Logging Out
When you open Dragon Ball Legends after logging out, you will have to login again with your Bandai Namco ID credentials:
- If you have an existing ID, tap Log In and enter your email and password.
- If it’s your first time playing, tap Create Account to make a new Bandai Namco ID.
Once logged in, your Dragon Ball Legends account will reconnect to the app on that mobile device. Just remember to log out again later for security.
Linking Social Media Accounts
Dragon Ball Legends lets you link social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter to your Bandai Namco ID. Make sure to disconnect these in each social media app’s settings before logging out:
– In Facebook, go to Settings > Apps > Disconnect Dragon Ball Legends.
– In Twitter, go to Settings > Apps > Revoke access to Dragon Ball Legends.
This ensures the social media accounts aren’t still associated with your Dragon Ball Legends profile after logging out.
Risks of Remaining Logged In
Leaving your Dragon Ball Legends account logged in on mobile devices you don’t control poses some risks:
- Account theft if the device is lost, stolen or sold.
- Access to your characters, items and progress.
- Ability to message your friends or post on your behalf.
- Potential ban for abusive behavior from someone else using your account.
- Purchases made through your payment info.
Always log out completely when you’re finished playing Dragon Ball Legends to avoid these issues. Simply deleting the app itself doesn’t fully disconnect your account.
Logging out of Dragon Ball Legends only takes a few taps, but is important for account security. Make sure to unlink connected social media accounts first.
Log out properly on any shared or sold devices. This preserves your account safety and prevents access by others.Sharing Is Caring: