Quora Digest emails provide a convenient way to catch up on questions and topics you follow. But excessive emails can clutter your inbox.
Here’s how to log out and unsubscribe from Quora Digest.
What is Quora Digest?
Quora Digest is an email summary sent by Quora that highlights popular questions and answers from topics you follow.
It acts as a roundup of the day’s most interesting content on Quora based on your personalized feed.
Quora Digest emails are sent out daily or weekly depending on your settings. They contain brief excerpts and links to full content on Quora.
For many users, Quora Digest provides a useful recap. But excessive emails can make it necessary to log out.
Reasons to Log Out of Quora Digest
There are a few common reasons you may want to log out of Quora Digest emails:
- Too many emails – Daily Digests generate a lot of emails that can overwhelm your inbox.
- Content not relevant – If Quora’s algorithm recommends irrelevant content, Digest emails become noise.
- Short on time – Reading long Digest emails takes time. If you’re too busy, it’s better to log out.
- Find it distracting – Some users feel Digest interrupts their productivity by tempting them to browse Quora.
- Don’t use Quora often – If you’ve stopped using Quora frequently, continuing Digest emails has diminishing value.
Logging out lets you reduce inbox clutter and stay focused. But you can still access Quora when needed.
How to Stop Quora Digest Emails
Want to log out of annoying Quora emails? Here are three ways to stop Digest on desktop and mobile:
- Log into your Quora account on a desktop browser.
- Click your profile picture and go to Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Under the Daily Digest section, toggle the slider to the off position.
- Confirm by clicking Turn Off on the pop-up message.
This fully turns off all Quora Digest emails on your account.
On Mobile App
- In the Quora app, tap your profile picture.
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Tap on Email notifications.
- Under Quora Digest, toggle the setting to off.
- Confirm turning off Digest.
Be sure to use the mobile app associated with the account you want to change. Turning off email notifications on one device won’t affect others.
You can further manage Digest frequency by choosing a Weekly Digest instead of Daily orturning on Quiet Hours to pause emails during certain times.
Under Notification Settings you can also disable:
- New Question Alerts
- Question Replies
- Content Upvotes
Fine-tune based on your preferences to stop excessive Quora emails.
Turn Off Specific Topic Digests
Rather than disabling all Quora Digests, you can selectively turn off emails for certain topics:
- In Digest Settings, click Topics.
- Find the topic you want to stop receiving Digest emails for.
- Toggle the slider to off and confirm.
- Repeat for other topics you want to remove.
This lets you continue receiving Digests for your favorite topics while eliminating ones you don’t want clogging your inbox.
Having issues stopping Quora Digest emails? Try these tips:
- Double check you actually saved changes to your notification settings.
- Log out of Quora then log back in to refresh your account permissions.
- Digest emails may continue for a day or two before fully stopping. Give it some time.
- Make sure you disabled Digest on all devices like mobile, desktop and tablet.
- Check your email spam folder in case Digest is incorrectly going there.
- Contact Quora support if disabling emails doesn’t work after several attempts.
With a few clicks in your settings, you can gain control over the flow of Quora Digests.
Are Quora Digests mandatory?
No. Quora Digest is optional and you can opt out at any time in your settings.
What’s the difference between Daily and Weekly Digest?
Daily Digest sends an email recap every day while Weekly Digest consolidates info into one longer weekly email.
Can I temporarily pause Quora Digest?
Yes, enable Quiet Hours to stop emails during certain times of day or days of the week.
Why am I still getting Quora emails after turning them off?
It can take up to 48 hours for settings changes to fully take effect. Ensure you saved your changes.
Will turning off notifications stop all emails from Quora?
Yes, disabling all notification toggles in your Quora settings will stop non-essential emails.
Quora Digest provides a useful way to stay on top of your personalized feed. But excessive emails can reduce productivity.
With a few simple steps you can log out of Quora Digest on desktop or mobile and reclaim your inbox. For more flexibility, fine-tune specific notifications.
Logging out doesnʼt prevent you from browsing Quora when you want. It simply removes distracting emails at times you want to focus.
Take control of your Quora notifications and turn off Digest emails if they become annoying clutter. Keep the Quora knowledge flowing at times that work for you.Sharing Is Caring: